Today an end user came up with the following error message on his/her MySite:
“Your changes could not be saved because this SharePoint Web site has exceeded the storage quota limit.”
Now, we think it is not necessary to increase the storage limit for all our employees but only for the persons who make a lot of use of their MySite. But how?
- On the Sharepoint server browse to the Central Administration for Sharepoint 2010;
- Go to “Application Management” and choose “Configure quotas and locks”;
- Select the applying web application from the list and search for the MySite you want to edit;
- Select “Individual quota” as a template and modify the limitations to your needs;
- Hit OK and make your colleague happy.